Translate

Sunday 27 May 2012

Torch Doctor


Matt looking cutesy and proud all at the same time!!

Wasn't it great to see Matt Smith carrying the Olympic Torch in Wales on 26th May 2012.  A huge crowd turned out to watch and Matt commented:  “I would do it in my underpants - it’s the Olympic torch. I would probably get a bigger crowd for that...I don’t even know where I am running to. I try and run in a straight line."


He also felt privileged and spoke of the "torch and the idea of the torch has been around  along time"  he ran from the Norwegian Church to the National Assembly building.
A bit of irony here, or not, as the tenth Doctor David Tennent in an ep of Doctor Who, Fear Her (2006) carried the Olympic Torch in 2012 Olympics when he went forward in time.  So the 'dream' become reality for one Doctor after all!

No comments: