Translate

Saturday 25 August 2012

The QVC London Fashion Show A/W 2012

Okay you may think this isn't strictly speaking part of my Blog, but it is, if you think about it.  Acting involves wearing an outfit or two and where else do you get some of the best live acting: on the catwalk!  Anyway just wanted to share some shots of the QVC London Fashion Show A/W 2012 which I had a chance to attend.

But hey you won't see a photo of me anywhere!

On show was the new Autumn/Winter Collection which proved a great hit with everyone who attended. The event was hosted by QVC UK hosts: Simon Biagi (whom I got to meet and have a photo or two taken with) and Kathy Tayler.
On with the show:




Sharon was a big hit with everyone and really got the show moving.

Here's Ali, one of my fave models! Whom I got to meet and have a few words with afterwards.



It's Ali again!
The catwalk: before and after.

It was a fun day and all the models were super (!) and friendly too.  It may not be New York, but London gave just as good and even better!

All the day's highlights and experience will be online to see at: www.qvcuk.com/qvclondonfashionshow2012  from 30 August 2012.

No comments: