Translate

Sunday 26 April 2015

Sherlocked Event Convention 24-26th April 2015

The first Official Sherlocked Convention got underway at ExCeL, London and included a must of exhibits and props from Sherlock.  Here are some pics from the event.  With highlights of Benedict Cumberbatch's Talk to follow.

Having been to many conventions now, I have to say I didn't have as enjoyable time as I have had at the others, especially since this is one of the ones I was actually looking forward to.  That was a little bit disappointing.  Of course not everyone shares this view (it's only mine) but did speak to many other fans who felt the same way.  Ranging from disorganization, to not receiving items they had ordered for collection and generally not having much help when they needed it.


More from the interior set of Sherlock












The Costumes of Sherlock


The Woman: Irene Adler

The Wedding: The Sign of Three



The Christmas Special




Enjoy the pics, if you use them elsewhere, please acknowledge source!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures you took at the convention! I was wondering if you had any good pics of the red wallpaper from the 221b set, I'm trying to recreate it for my apartment and can't seem to find any hi-res images of it.

mila said...

Hi Anon sorry I haven't been able to get back to you, I will have to check the pics, but I will have the one I posted in the blog so that will be high res. Not sure if I took anymore, was a bit difficult taking pics with so many people around and people telling you not to cross the line!